Friday, January 29, 2010

the way I dress , my fashion mind


first, fashion is a part of me, my personality. I dress based on my mood. I'm not an up-to-date fashionista, I have my own taste. I'm crazy about VINTAGE things!I love looking like a dork or geek but I'm not so clever actually ;3 hhi
I also love casual and sporty, because it is in my comfort zone and my mother just love what I wore!

second ,FYI, I'm still in high school so I have only a limited budget to buy "all I want" stuff. for example, I want to make an ankle boots sooo bad and I must save my daily money.

third, I seldom buy a branded and expensive stuff except for particular importance and I love SENEN! a lot of amazing vintage clothes and dresses there and they are cheap. :3

I love what I wore and I felt great with my style and I'm not trying hard to follow the latest trend..

No comments:

Post a Comment