Tuesday, February 2, 2010

my favorite coustume in Grammy

love this picture of Taylor Swift and her 2 babies hhe I mean Grammys. What a golden girl.. Congrats Taylor!
enchanting performance from Miss Gaga and Mr. Elton John. cool piano! wooow 0.0
this is prince and Paris Jackson, children of my inspiration Michael Jackson. they were wearing a tuxedo with red stripe on their right hand. and I love Paris looks, I love her face and her waving collar blouse. Prince is getting more bigger and his voice's already big! love them :)
Imogen Heap! cute with umbrella:)

sizzling and smokin' hot performance from Beyonce. She's such a golden girl and got 6 Grammys last night. I love this dress because it's short, sexy and make her looked powerful. love the heels also <3

Love Jeniffer's dress and it makes her so gorgeous and fabulous!


Love Lady Gaga so much. She was amazing with that unique dress and also amazing shoes with a star on her hand hhe


from : grammy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment