Monday, June 7, 2010

jujur pada diri sendiri

I am a rude blogger, yes I am. Hi guys, what's up? It's been a very long time since the last post. yes I am so fuckin' busy now. a lot of things going on. well, I'm supposed to study now, but something really bothers me.

I have decided that, I want to quit from my music course.

violin is me, violin is my identity but sometimes we cannot do all of this things.
I will pass my grade and move on to 12th grade of senior high school. and it means that this is the time to work harder to pass the national exam. I've been thinking so much stuffs lately, and I just realized that there's to much schedule in my journal, I have to concentrate my school and I want to get a scholarship from my dream business school. From now, I really really want to concentrate only about my EDUCATION. yes, this is the first time that I felt this way.
but there's one thing that I cannot do now,

I'm still afraid to tell my parents.
so I told this to my sister, Ika and my best friends Mega & Meri.

I asked Ika, " pep, have u ever want to quit from something? but u love that thing so much?"
and Ika said " ga usah quit sama sekali. lo ttp maenin walaupun dlm skala kecil dan dikamar misalnya. tapi jgn pernah berhenti!"

after talking talking talking talking and talking...
yes my decision is clear.
Ika said "semuanya berubah sayang dan nggak perlu jadi super dan bisa melakukan semuanya kan?"
I asked her again, " am I wrong? gw linglung ya?"
"enggak kok, lo ga salah. lo mencoba jujur sama diri loe dan sama mereka"
hey, I just realized that, I'M TRYING TO BE HONEST WITH MY SELF & I CANNOT DO BOTH

so the point is clear, " I quit from my music course and the orchestra things, but not 100% stop playing. yes violin is always be my identity. I'm not a quitter. I'm just a girl who try to be honest with my self and wants to have a new experience of life in this world."
I will do my best to be the most independent and young business girl. Amiin

Hope's everything fine. and the last, do a thing that you love and always be honest to your self, because only our self can do it, no body can control you.

1 comment: