Friday, February 18, 2011

is that wrong?

for those who already followed my twitter, of course you'd already know that I'm single now.
and my ex seems really angry. why did I decide to be single? it's my time to move, our relationship is useless. I couldn't hold it anymore. I became a jealous girl, sensitive and decided to be single. It got worse and more and more worse.
yes, I love him. I always support him no matter what. but yes, our differences were more bold and I knew that I should stop this. I can be a perfect girlfriend for him. I'm busy with college, school but he wanted to go out and something like that. yes, I'm not that kind of girl. day by day, I saw our differences were more bold and bold. I didn't anything to get worse.
and yes he's furious. he keep mocking me until now. yes I know, he's upset. but please I offer him a friendship. he doesn't want it. but please, isn't he tired mocking me all the time? I support him to go to Germany, I support him to be a future you chef. I'm trying to ignore all the words he said, but I'm sensitive, so what should I do?

and now I fed up. I'm don with boys. I just got a very broke heart because of Sir. but He still a friend~
and the worst thing is I need someone. yes I need a boy, I can't count on Sir, my ex just make me feel more bad and bad. I need someone who I can count on..
I need someone, God I need someone..
one more, I'm thinking to close my heart (oh my God)
God please answer me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment